Welcome to our newest members:
- Theresa Soares – Gannett/Times Delta Media Group
- Sarah Todd – Tetra Property Mgmt
- Malyha M. Rahman – Amgen
- Rick Hoffman – Visalia Kia
- Michael Moore – Moore Development, Inc.
- Paul Moore – CASA of Tulare County
- Nikki Scholl – Fitness Academy
- Laura Dimmer – First Capital Group
- Peter Deluyker – Morgan Stanley
To apply for membership, click on the link here VSR Membership Application.
What Is Rotary?
Rotary International is the world’s first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self.
The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
See the RI Strategic Plan.
The Object of Rotary
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- FIRST. The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- SECOND. High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- THIRD. The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business, and community life;
- FOURTH. The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.